How to Apply
If you think you meet the qualification, follow the steps to apply for Meals On Wheels home repair program.
Call 404-351-3889 ext.245 to speak to the Home Repair Team.
An application will be sent out in the mail with instructions on gathering required documents. A completed packet will then be mailed back to Meals on
1705 Commerce Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
If you are eligible for the program, you will be places on a waitlist (current wait time up to one year).
When application is pulled from waitlist a construction assessment will be scheduled to determine the scope of the work that can be done on the home.
Once the assessment is complete it is reviewed by the Home Repair Services Director who will determine which repairs can be completed.
Do You Qualify?
- You must be 50, 55 or 62 or older depending on the program
- Your home must be located within Fulton County, City of Atlanta, or be a Military Veteran residing in an 11 county metropolitan area
- Applicant must own home and occupy it as their primary residence.
- You must have homeowner's insurance and keep the property insured against loss or damage.
- You must meet the income guidelines
- The necessary repairs must fit within the scope of service offered by MOWA.
*Additional qualifications may apply - please contact the Home Repair Team with questions